Customizing Users

I have three users on our computer, and I want to be the
only one that is an administrator, but when the other two
are limited, they cant even delete files. If someone
could tell me how to customize the limited accounts so
that they can do everythin except...download/delete
programs...change settings from Nortons Antivirus and
Nortons Internet Security....basically do anythin that
would damage the computer. But I want them to be able to
browse the net without needed the administrator and
delete files without the administrator. Thanks alot!!!!

limited accounts can access the net and do everything else, except: install
and uninstall applications. they can of course delete files but only on
their account folders (\documents and settings\<account folder>\) if the
file is somewhere else, then it is less likely that they can delete it.