Sign in with
Your question

Assassin's Creed Review

Last response: in Video Games
November 13, 2007 8:15:58 AM

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27754.html#new_comme...

I thought this game was going to be absolutely brilliant, however after seeing gameplay videos and finally this review i can say i am quite disappointed. I am going as far as saying that the problems are actually game breakers. Especially the combat with the incredibly dumb enemies who just wait and watch their comrades die one by one.

More about : assassin creed review

November 13, 2007 1:45:37 PM

The games are really piling up around here but we're hoping to get our review of Assassin's Creed up within the next couple weeks.
Related resources
November 13, 2007 7:13:56 PM

I won't judge it based on the console version, I'll wait for the PC version. We've seen console versions to suck incredibly in comparison to their PC counterparts (Mostly on FPS, GRAW2 as the most vivid example that comes to mind, but not the only one)
November 13, 2007 8:33:18 PM

The silent seems a bit cheap. This game looks nice. Even on consoles. That's right I said it
November 24, 2007 8:17:26 PM

Evening ladies.

I heard that AC was great...except that the thousands of potential moves got replaced by two buttons on the PS3 o.O so you cant choose what move you do, it decides for you.

This being annoying?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks, since I was/am looking forward to this game.
November 25, 2007 2:12:13 AM

Nah not really. In a game that uses one button for everything I get used to in about 30 minutes
November 25, 2007 7:19:57 AM

itotallybelieveyou said:
I want this! ON PC

Exactly. I'm going to build an entirely new gaming machine just for it in 08.
November 25, 2007 7:22:17 AM

Feb sometime 2008. They better have more or better content
!