Need help installing IXLA superpro digital 640 camera

Egon

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2004

Can't seem to find help answers to installing. Worked as
a basic low quality camera on P2 with Windows 98. Now
won't install on XP. During attempted install XP states
not to continue as not compatible.

Hopefully I won't need to replace this item.

Many thanks
Egon

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:11:41 -0700, Egon wrote:

> Can't seem to find help answers to installing. Worked as
> a basic low quality camera on P2 with Windows 98. Now
> won't install on XP. During attempted install XP states
> not to continue as not compatible.
>
> Hopefully I won't need to replace this item.
>
> Many thanks
> Egon

If there are no drivers or software for this camera suitable for use with
XP, you will not be able to install it. When my older Olympus camera was
not recognized by XP, I started using a card reader to transfer images from
the camera disk to the computer's hard drive. Worked fine. Might work for
you too. Card readers are less expensive than new cameras.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User