WMM -Sony 2004?

September 1, 2004 4:17:10 PM

I posted this question- but I lost it somewhere. The Newsgroup has changed so
much.
Do we still have MVPs?
My question....a while back I was going to purchase a DVD progran but was
told to wait because Sony was coming out with a player in 2004, that would
play the CDs that we make with WMM.
I was so glad to hear that as I thought the WMM was easy to use and came out
just as good as any DVD program.
Now that I'm ready to invest in a good Sony DVD player I want to get the
right model.
Will all 2004 models of Sony's DVD players play my WMM - CDs?
I don't want to spend all that maoney just to find out I bought the wrong
model.
Please help! It would make it so much easier to play my movies. And I have a
ton of them.
Thanks, lin-ce

More about : wmm sony 2004

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 6:23:17 PM

Questions regarding the capabilities of Sony hardware products should
be addressed directly to Sony: http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP