WMM -Sony 2004?

I posted this question- but I lost it somewhere. The Newsgroup has changed so
much.
Do we still have MVPs?
My question....a while back I was going to purchase a DVD progran but was
told to wait because Sony was coming out with a player in 2004, that would
play the CDs that we make with WMM.
I was so glad to hear that as I thought the WMM was easy to use and came out
just as good as any DVD program.
Now that I'm ready to invest in a good Sony DVD player I want to get the
right model.
Will all 2004 models of Sony's DVD players play my WMM - CDs?
I don't want to spend all that maoney just to find out I bought the wrong
model.
Please help! It would make it so much easier to play my movies. And I have a
ton of them.
Thanks, lin-ce
1 answer Last reply
More about sony 2004

    Questions regarding the capabilities of Sony hardware products should
    be addressed directly to Sony: http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "lin-ce" wrote:

    | I posted this question- but I lost it somewhere. The Newsgroup has changed so
    | much.
    | Do we still have MVPs?
    | My question....a while back I was going to purchase a DVD progran but was
    | told to wait because Sony was coming out with a player in 2004, that would
    | play the CDs that we make with WMM.
    | I was so glad to hear that as I thought the WMM was easy to use and came out
    | just as good as any DVD program.
    | Now that I'm ready to invest in a good Sony DVD player I want to get the
    | right model.
    | Will all 2004 models of Sony's DVD players play my WMM - CDs?
    | I don't want to spend all that maoney just to find out I bought the wrong
    | model.
    | Please help! It would make it so much easier to play my movies. And I have a
    | ton of them.
    | Thanks, lin-ce

Sony DVD Players Microsoft Windows XP