winxp activation

September 1, 2004 8:25:28 PM

new computer with xp inside. at start it asks me to
activate my xp, the number ( 50 ) is not reconized by MS,
but on my tower i have a number ( 5 sections)! none work.
The activation window will let me put in a new COD number
but again dosent recognize the digits. Help!

More about : winxp activation

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 10:13:05 PM

True, true,, you have to type in the alpha , numeric symbols as is on the
license

!