Sign in with
Your question

Crysis Sandbox installation issues

Last response: in Video Games
November 13, 2007 8:35:35 PM

I've been wanting to try the level editor for Crysis, Sandbox, but every time I try to install, I get the error 1303 that states, "the installer has insufficient priveleges to access this directory. the installation cannot continue. please log on as an administrator or contact your system administrator."
The problem is, I AM the administrator. I'm running vista, and theres never a prompt. What settings would I have to change to allow this to install?
November 13, 2007 8:49:02 PM

Do you know how to turn off the turner-offer? Would EDB be involved?
Related resources
November 13, 2007 9:36:42 PM

I know you might have already tried this, but did you try to right clik on the launch icon and selecting run as administrator. Hope this helps, if not, try in compatibility mode??
November 13, 2007 10:43:14 PM

According to the Mac vs PC commercial "I can turn him off but then he won't tell me anything" so I'm assuming there is a way to turn it off
November 14, 2007 7:14:59 PM

Just leave Vista mate!!Vista still causes to much trouble, leave Vista for another year!
But if you like Vista looks, you can use this. Is a theme that changes completly windows XP to look like Vista, even changes all the icons and all the sounds!!!!Very good

CPU: Intel Core Duo E8650 @ 3Ghz
Graphic Card: GeForce 7950GT
Motherboard: EVGA 680i SLI
HDD: Wester Digital Raptor 74Gb 10.000Rpm
Ram: 2Gb Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 PC2-6400 (800)
Cooler: Zalman CNPS9700-LED Super Aero Flower
Sound: Creative Xfi Elite Pro
PSU: Enermax 600w
Case: Thermaltake Kandalf
Monitor: 22" Asus Widescreen

Have a look at my Blog about games, hardware and computing!
!