Is printing possible directly from IPAQ2210?

Is is possible to print directly from IPAQ2210?

I would like print directly to a battery printer with a parallel
interface. Is it possible and what software/hardware is available.
Preferably in UK!

Thanks,

David

<NOSPAM@easily.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is is possible to print directly from IPAQ2210?
>
> I would like print directly to a battery printer with a parallel
> interface. Is it possible and what software/hardware is available.
> Preferably in UK!
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

HP offers a mobile print driver for the iPaqs located at:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc-JAVA/offweb/vac/us/en/en/network_software/mobilepocket_overview.html

It is for Bluetooth printing. You would need to get a Bluetooth to
parallel adapter for your printer. IoGear offers one at:
http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=product&product_id=724

I have a 2210 and have used the mobile driver to print to a Bluetooth
printer.

Good luck,

Robert

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:49:01 GMT, "RT" <rkt600@hotmail.com> wrote:

><NOSPAM@easily.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Is is possible to print directly from IPAQ2210?
>>
>> I would like print directly to a battery printer with a parallel
>> interface. Is it possible and what software/hardware is available.
>> Preferably in UK!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> David
>
>HP offers a mobile print driver for the iPaqs located at:
>http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc-JAVA/offweb/vac/us/en/en/network_software/mobilepocket_overview.html
>
>It is for Bluetooth printing. You would need to get a Bluetooth to
>parallel adapter for your printer. IoGear offers one at:
>http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=product&product_id=724
>
>I have a 2210 and have used the mobile driver to print to a Bluetooth
>printer.
>
>Good luck,
>
>Robert

That's a good idea. I'll try to find a source in UK.

Thanks.

Regards, David

E-mail: david@lochaber-physio.co.uk