Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I have several files under programfiles and would like to
know if can delete or not.
Window1.--0 ---Looks like media player setup files.
WindowsNT- Pinball,accessories etc.

and under windows following files:
$NTUNINSTALLKB828741$
" 732$
" 773$.

Thanks.

Hi,

They are the hot fixes for Windows accumulated over the months. When you
install SP2 they will all disapper and be incorporated as part of the OS.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com.