WinXP SP2 Firewall tested-all Stealth

I just tested Win XP SP2 Firewall "default settings" at Gibson Ranch
,,www.grc.com,
the top fire wall testor on the internet.
Results : Stealth- Common ports
Stealth-All Common service ports

This is different than the beat firewall which was not stealth, MS has
corrected the problems,,, free firewall-stealth, free popup blocker-(all 10
types) blocked
anyone for a free virsus scanner in SP 3,,,lol,, you can toss out free
firewalls and free popup blockers SP 2 has picked up all the slack ,,lol
MVP's I tested the firewall and popup blocker, all a okay, where were you?
Rho_1r
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp firewall tested stealth

    If all was "OK", you hav not been hit with the hijacking attempts of IE6
    using IpV6.

    "Rho_1r" wrote:

    > I just tested Win XP SP2 Firewall "default settings" at Gibson Ranch
    > ,,www.grc.com,
    > the top fire wall testor on the internet.
    > Results : Stealth- Common ports
    > Stealth-All Common service ports
    >
    > This is different than the beat firewall which was not stealth, MS has
    > corrected the problems,,, free firewall-stealth, free popup blocker-(all 10
    > types) blocked
    > anyone for a free virsus scanner in SP 3,,,lol,, you can toss out free
    > firewalls and free popup blockers SP 2 has picked up all the slack ,,lol
    > MVP's I tested the firewall and popup blocker, all a okay, where were you?
    > Rho_1r

Firewalls Microsoft Windows XP