Problems with Internet connections and my WiFi

I have a Toshiba P25 s520 laptop and install XP Pro. I now am having several
problems. First, my internet connection using my cable connection at home
does not work. Also, my wireless is no longer working. When I go into
Device Manager, "Base System Device" and "Ethernet Controller" are showing
yellow question marks. I went to the Toshiba site and downloaded all of the
driver and still nothing. Any suggestions??

Uninstall the devices from the device manager and then reboot and see if XP
detects them as new devices. Then get the latest drivers from the
manufacturers and install them. You will also have to delete any of your
network connection in the control panel before you reboot as they keep the
old registry entries and will have to be renewed in order to use any new
ones. {]:~)