Windows xp error

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

My friend is getting this error on his acer travelmate
2100 notebook when he installs windows xp:

image file e:\d2d\images\61840001.ghs(file system error :
file or directory doesnt exist) (10010)

he gets this everytime...and ideas?

As this is a Norton Ghost problem, why not go to the News Groups for that
program and ask. {]:~)

Clean Install Windows XP

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

--