CE - Doll stash

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

When I put the 87th doll into it, it added plus one to lower resist, BUT, it
also changed to require level 36!
I had to go and make another one, lol. My two main characters are at levels
30 and 31 so all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore.
--
Don't Panic!
27 answers Last reply

    LOL dude I dun understand your whole sentence here at all...

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    > When I put the 87th doll into it, it added plus one to lower resist, BUT,
    > it
    > also changed to require level 36!
    > I had to go and make another one, lol. My two main characters are at
    > levels
    > 30 and 31 so all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore.
    > --
    > Don't Panic!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    <top-posting to keep continuity>
    Sorry if it 'ran on' on you.
    I was trying to say, in the Chaos Empire mod there is a thing called a Doll
    Stash that you place dolls into. It starts out at giving you 10 poison over
    2 seconds and when you put 3 dolls in there it adds plus one to Find Potion
    (require level 7), after 10 dolls it goes to plus two to Find Potion (not
    sure of level requirement, wasn't paying attention), and when you put 87
    dolls into it it adds plus one to Lower Resist but also changes the level
    requirements up to 36, which is higher than any of my characters so far.
    Hope this is clearer.

    On 14-Feb-2005, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote:

    > LOL dude I dun understand your whole sentence here at all...
    >

    > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    > > When I put the 87th doll into it, it added plus one to lower resist,
    > > BUT,
    > > it
    > > also changed to require level 36!
    > > I had to go and make another one, lol. My two main characters are at
    > > levels
    > > 30 and 31 so all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore.
    --
    Don't Panic!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    > <top-posting to keep continuity>
    > Sorry if it 'ran on' on you.
    > I was trying to say, in the Chaos Empire mod there is a thing called a
    > Doll Stash that you place dolls into. It starts out at giving you 10
    > poison over 2 seconds and when you put 3 dolls in there it adds plus
    > one to Find Potion (require level 7), after 10 dolls it goes to plus
    > two to Find Potion (not sure of level requirement, wasn't paying
    > attention), and when you put 87 dolls into it it adds plus one to
    > Lower Resist but also changes the level requirements up to 36, which
    > is higher than any of my characters so far. Hope this is clearer.
    >
    > On 14-Feb-2005, "Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> wrote:
    >
    >> LOL dude I dun understand your whole sentence here at all...
    >>

    >> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    >> > When I put the 87th doll into it, it added plus one to lower
    >> > resist, BUT,
    >> > it
    >> > also changed to require level 36!
    >> > I had to go and make another one, lol. My two main characters are
    >> > at levels
    >> > 30 and 31 so all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore.

    Anyone playing CE would have understood you the first time.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Chingy <lakiri@lakara.com> stared blankly into space for a short
    while before writing:
    > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    >> When I put the 87th doll into it, it added plus one to lower
    >> resist, BUT, it
    >> also changed to require level 36!
    >> I had to go and make another one, lol. My two main characters are
    >> at levels
    >> 30 and 31 so all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore.
    >
    > LOL dude I dun understand your whole sentence here at all...

    Chaos Empire Mod. Perhaps we should use the full name in the subject
    line so that people won't confuse it with Corpse Explosion?

    --
    Doc
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in news:42113748$1
    @duster.adelaide.on.net:

    > Chingy <lakiri@lakara.com> stared blankly into space for a short
    > while before writing:
    >> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    >>> When I put the 87th doll into it, it added plus one to lower
    >>> resist, BUT, it
    >>> also changed to require level 36!
    >>> I had to go and make another one, lol. My two main characters are
    >>> at levels
    >>> 30 and 31 so all of a sudden it wasn't working anymore.
    >>
    >> LOL dude I dun understand your whole sentence here at all...
    >>

    > Chaos Empire Mod. Perhaps we should use the full name in the subject
    > line so that people won't confuse it with Corpse Explosion?

    OK, not a problem. Good suggestion
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On 15-Feb-2005, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:

    > > Should I put the dolls in the doll stash? Or is there something more
    > > useful to do with them?
    > >

    > As far as I know, they should just go into the stash. However, ald
    > seemed to think that somewhere later in the game there was gonna be a
    > use for some of them, however which ones, who knows? So, I now have 91
    > dolls in my stash. If I need any one of them later, I'll deal with it
    > then. I now have +10 Poison Damage over 2 sec, +2 Find Potion, and +1
    > Lower Resist.
    >
    > Diane

    Umm... first, you can not get the dolls back (as far as I know, putting the
    doll stash in the cube (alone) and hitting transmute does nothing), second,
    there are some cube recipes that use some of the dolls, check the readme
    file.
    I have started saving some of the dolls (especially bosses?) in my stash, I
    think I have room for a couple more (thousand!) yet.
    --
    Don't Panic!
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On 15-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > Ok, does the stats on the stash always come out the same?

    The answer is a qualified yes - I have the same as Diane so I would say they
    are always the same after x number of dolls.

    > I am using a
    > sorc for now. Those stats dont realy look that good for a sorc.

    But looks can be deceiving - that Find Potion is a bit different than normal
    LOD FP. With this one, you only get rejuvs or full rejuvs, OR, once in
    awhile you get a "xxx soul", where xxx is the type of monster, and when you
    right click on it in your inventory it turns into one of those wonderful
    eggs that can be just about anything at all. I got some _really great_
    potions from these - add a skill point - add 8 stat points - add one to dex
    or vit - etc.
    --
    Don't Panic!
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    > On 15-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, does the stats on the stash always come out the same?
    >
    > The answer is a qualified yes - I have the same as Diane so I would
    > say they are always the same after x number of dolls.
    >
    >> I am using a
    >> sorc for now. Those stats dont realy look that good for a sorc.
    >
    > But looks can be deceiving - that Find Potion is a bit different than
    > normal LOD FP. With this one, you only get rejuvs or full rejuvs, OR,
    > once in awhile you get a "xxx soul", where xxx is the type of monster,
    > and when you right click on it in your inventory it turns into one of
    > those wonderful eggs that can be just about anything at all. I got
    > some _really great_ potions from these - add a skill point - add 8
    > stat points - add one to dex or vit - etc.

    Yeah, I love those add 8 stat point and add skill points. They can
    really help out when it's taking a long time to level up.

    Diane
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    And so it is written, that Diane coming to a smoldering shrub,
    spake these words:
    > "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in
    > news:42113748$1 @duster.adelaide.on.net:
    >
    >> Chingy <lakiri@lakara.com> stared blankly into space for a
    >> short while before writing:
    >>> "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> LOL dude I dun understand your whole sentence here at all...
    >>>

    >> Chaos Empire Mod. Perhaps we should use the full name in the
    >> subject line so that people won't confuse it with Corpse
    >> Explosion?
    >>

    > OK, not a problem. Good suggestion

    Aaaaa! Caps in the subject! Stop yelling at me, it hurts my ears!!
    :P

    -Wailwulf

    Some just can never be happy.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    "Wailwulf" <Wailwulf@worldnet.att.net> wrote in news:JUyQd.43355
    $Th1.18430@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

    > And so it is written, that Diane coming to a smoldering shrub,
    > spake these words:
    >> "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in
    >> news:42113748$1 @duster.adelaide.on.net:
    >>
    >>> Chingy <lakiri@lakara.com> stared blankly into space for a
    >>> short while before writing:

    >>> Chaos Empire Mod. Perhaps we should use the full name in the
    >>> subject line so that people won't confuse it with Corpse
    >>> Explosion?
    >>>

    >> OK, not a problem. Good suggestion
    >
    > Aaaaa! Caps in the subject! Stop yelling at me, it hurts my
    ears!!
    >:P
    >
    > -Wailwulf
    >
    > Some just can never be happy.

    Jiminy crickets, oy vey and yipes. mea culpa, mea culpa.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:19:15 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
    wrote:

    >But looks can be deceiving - that Find Potion is a bit different than normal
    >LOD FP. With this one, you only get rejuvs or full rejuvs, OR, once in
    >awhile you get a "xxx soul", where xxx is the type of monster, and when you
    >right click on it in your inventory it turns into one of those wonderful
    >eggs that can be just about anything at all. I got some _really great_
    >potions from these - add a skill point - add 8 stat points - add one to dex
    >or vit - etc.

    You forgot to mention the selling price on those souls, I don't think
    that's been posted to AGD yet ;-)

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

    > On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:19:15 GMT, "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>But looks can be deceiving - that Find Potion is a bit different than
    >>normal LOD FP. With this one, you only get rejuvs or full rejuvs, OR,
    >>once in awhile you get a "xxx soul", where xxx is the type of monster,
    >>and when you right click on it in your inventory it turns into one of
    >>those wonderful eggs that can be just about anything at all. I got
    >>some _really great_ potions from these - add a skill point - add 8
    >>stat points - add one to dex or vit - etc.
    >
    > You forgot to mention the selling price on those souls, I don't think
    > that's been posted to AGD yet ;-)
    >
    > ald

    Who knows the selling price of the "souls"? I just turn them into eggs
    all the time. Didn't even think about selling one of them since I can
    sell a Valuable Elixer for 5 million bucks.

    Diane
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:19 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Who knows the selling price of the "souls"? I just turn them into eggs
    >all the time. Didn't even think about selling one of them since I can
    >sell a Valuable Elixer for 5 million bucks.
    >
    >Diane

    So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    almost 7.5 million ;-)

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    ald wrote:
    > On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:19 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Who knows the selling price of the "souls"? I just turn them into eggs
    >>all the time. Didn't even think about selling one of them since I can
    >>sell a Valuable Elixer for 5 million bucks.
    >>
    >>Diane
    >

    > So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    > almost 7.5 million ;-)

    <snip>
    Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash before
    you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh egg.

    Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:53:57 -0500, sidekick
    <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    ><snip>
    >Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash before
    >you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh egg.

    Not that *I've* noticed.

    >Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    >it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.

    Temporarily raises a bunch of stats, IIRC, but I don't remember more
    specific than that.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    > On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:19 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Who knows the selling price of the "souls"? I just turn them into
    eggs
    >>all the time. Didn't even think about selling one of them since I can
    >>sell a Valuable Elixer for 5 million bucks.
    >>
    >>Diane
    >
    > So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    > almost 7.5 million ;-)
    >
    > ald
    Oh, so you're saying that the "souls" are worth even more than the
    Valuable Elixers. Wow. As if we really NEED a source of gold in this
    game. Sheesh.

    Diane
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:30:44 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Oh, so you're saying that the "souls" are worth even more than the
    >Valuable Elixers. Wow. As if we really NEED a source of gold in this
    >game. Sheesh.
    >
    >Diane

    Yeah, and the weird thing? The egg that you cube it into sells for
    1390 gold.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in news:5oednRg6L-
    JVxYjfRVn-pg@adelphia.com:

    > ald wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:19 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Who knows the selling price of the "souls"? I just turn them into
    eggs
    >>>all the time. Didn't even think about selling one of them since I
    can
    >>>sell a Valuable Elixer for 5 million bucks.
    >>>
    >>>Diane
    >>

    >> So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    >> almost 7.5 million ;-)
    >>
    > <snip>
    > Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash
    before
    > you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh egg.
    >
    > Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    > it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.

    I don't know. I haven't been able to figure out anything about the
    seventh egg. As for the valuable elixer. If you right click on it, it
    will temporarily for about 5 minutes give you about 1000 fold to your
    defense and life.

    Diane
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Diane wrote:
    > sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in news:5oednRg6L-
    > JVxYjfRVn-pg@adelphia.com:
    >

    >>ald wrote:

    > eggs

    > can

    >>>So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    >>>almost 7.5 million ;-)
    >>>

    >><snip>
    >>Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash
    >
    > before
    >
    >>you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh egg.
    >>
    >>Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    >>it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.
    >>

    > I don't know. I haven't been able to figure out anything about the
    > seventh egg. As for the valuable elixer. If you right click on it, it
    > will temporarily for about 5 minutes give you about 1000 fold to your
    > defense and life.
    >
    > Diane
    OK how about this one...is there an advantage to id'ing an egg before
    cubing it?
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:30:44 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Oh, so you're saying that the "souls" are worth even more than the
    >>Valuable Elixers. Wow. As if we really NEED a source of gold in this
    >>game. Sheesh.
    >>
    >>Diane
    >
    > Yeah, and the weird thing? The egg that you cube it into sells for
    > 1390 gold.
    >
    > ald

    Yeah, that's wierd. There really are some strange things with this mod,
    however I find it to be a lot more interesting than the Blizz version.
    I'm thinking that, b/c this one is based on /players 13 and I'm pretty
    much breezing through it, at least in Normal, when I decide to go back
    to the Blizz version, I should do pretty well. Probably would be a good
    time for me to get back on the realms. But, right now I'm having so
    darned much fun with the mod, lol.

    Diane
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:53:57 -0500, in alt.games.diablo sidekick
    <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >ald wrote:
    >> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:10:19 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Who knows the selling price of the "souls"? I just turn them into eggs
    >>>all the time. Didn't even think about selling one of them since I can
    >>>sell a Valuable Elixer for 5 million bucks.
    >>>
    >>>Diane
    >>

    >> So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    >> almost 7.5 million ;-)
    >>
    ><snip>
    >Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash before
    >you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh egg.
    >
    >Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    >it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.

    Actually it's having 6 in your inventory that's the key. The first one I
    got I transmuted in the cube and got a light mana potion I believe. After
    that I waited until I'd accumulated 7 of them and cubed one, I got a doll
    of some type that time I believe either that or a Zod. (got one from an
    egg, just don't remember the order they came in other than that first mana
    pot)

    According to the readme.htm file that came with v. 7.50 "Valuable Elixir
    increases defense, hp, mana temporarly (3 minute)"

    And about the gold, any of you looked to see what tomes are bought for? <g>

    --

    Gaze

    "Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    > Diane wrote:
    >> sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in news:5oednRg6L-
    >> JVxYjfRVn-pg@adelphia.com:

    >> eggs

    >> can

    >>><snip>
    >>>Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash
    >>
    >> before
    >>
    >>>you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh egg.
    >>>
    >>>Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could
    do
    >>>it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste
    it.

    >> I don't know. I haven't been able to figure out anything about the
    >> seventh egg. As for the valuable elixer. If you right click on it,
    it
    >> will temporarily for about 5 minutes give you about 1000 fold to your
    >> defense and life.
    >>
    >> Diane
    > OK how about this one...is there an advantage to id'ing an egg before
    > cubing it?

    None that I've noticed. If anyone else has noticed something, please
    feel free to let us know.

    Diane
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Gaze <gaze@abnt.org> wrote in

    > On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:53:57 -0500, in alt.games.diablo sidekick
    > <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
    >
    >>ald wrote:

    >>> So do I, but I *had* to check one before I cubed it. Sure enough,
    >>> almost 7.5 million ;-)
    >>>
    >><snip>
    >>Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash
    >>before you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh
    >>egg.
    >>
    >>Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    >>it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.
    >
    > Actually it's having 6 in your inventory that's the key. The first one
    > I got I transmuted in the cube and got a light mana potion I believe.
    > After that I waited until I'd accumulated 7 of them and cubed one, I
    > got a doll of some type that time I believe either that or a Zod. (got
    > one from an egg, just don't remember the order they came in other than
    > that first mana pot)
    >
    > According to the readme.htm file that came with v. 7.50 "Valuable
    > Elixir increases defense, hp, mana temporarly (3 minute)"
    >
    > And about the gold, any of you looked to see what tomes are bought
    > for? <g>
    >
    > --
    >
    > Gaze
    >

    > "Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"

    I'm thinking it's just random whether you get potions, runes or dolls
    regardless of having six in your inventory or not. I haven't bothered
    to store any in my inventory. Instead I just cube them as I find them
    and I've been blessed with random gifts of all sorts.

    Diane
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:54:46 GMT, in alt.games.diablo Diane
    <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:

    >Gaze <gaze@abnt.org> wrote in
    >
    >> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 21:53:57 -0500, in alt.games.diablo sidekick
    >> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >>><snip>
    >>>Speaking of eggs, is there something about having 6 in the stash
    >>>before you cube one? I know it says something about every seventh
    >>>egg.
    >>>
    >>>Also what happens if you right click on a vaulable elixer? I could do
    >>>it and find out, but I only have one for now and I'd hate to waste it.
    >>
    >> Actually it's having 6 in your inventory that's the key. The first one
    >> I got I transmuted in the cube and got a light mana potion I believe.
    >> After that I waited until I'd accumulated 7 of them and cubed one, I
    >> got a doll of some type that time I believe either that or a Zod. (got
    >> one from an egg, just don't remember the order they came in other than
    >> that first mana pot)
    >>
    >> According to the readme.htm file that came with v. 7.50 "Valuable
    >> Elixir increases defense, hp, mana temporarly (3 minute)"
    >>
    >> And about the gold, any of you looked to see what tomes are bought
    >> for? <g>
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Gaze
    >>

    >> "Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"
    >
    >I'm thinking it's just random whether you get potions, runes or dolls
    >regardless of having six in your inventory or not. I haven't bothered
    >to store any in my inventory. Instead I just cube them as I find them
    >and I've been blessed with random gifts of all sorts.
    >
    >Diane

    You're probably correct, tonight I've gotten everything from mana potions
    to a heart(Zod).

    And for those that _really_ like to gamble, skip transmuting the flag into
    the valuable elixer and sell the flag itself to Gheed - just under 250
    million gold for the flag.

    Back to the original topic of this thread, does anyone know what the "three
    special items" from Act one you can use to make the Doll Stash are?
    I'm already accumulating a number of dolls in my stash and I'd like to see
    what the doll stash does.
    --

    Gaze

    "Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On 18-Feb-2005, Gaze <gaze@abnt.org> wrote:

    > Back to the original topic of this thread, does anyone know what the
    > "three
    > special items" from Act one you can use to make the Doll Stash are?
    > I'm already accumulating a number of dolls in my stash and I'd like to see
    > what the doll stash does.

    One Wirt's leg and two Horadric Scrolls = one Doll Stash.
    --
    Don't Panic!
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    Gaze <gaze@abnt.org> wrote in

    > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:54:46 GMT, in alt.games.diablo Diane
    > <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Gaze <gaze@abnt.org> wrote in

    >>> Actually it's having 6 in your inventory that's the key. The first
    >>> one I got I transmuted in the cube and got a light mana potion I
    >>> believe. After that I waited until I'd accumulated 7 of them and
    >>> cubed one, I got a doll of some type that time I believe either that
    >>> or a Zod. (got one from an egg, just don't remember the order they
    >>> came in other than that first mana pot)
    >>>
    >>> According to the readme.htm file that came with v. 7.50 "Valuable
    >>> Elixir increases defense, hp, mana temporarly (3 minute)"
    >>>
    >>> And about the gold, any of you looked to see what tomes are bought
    >>> for? <g>
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Gaze
    >>>

    >>> "Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"
    >>
    >>I'm thinking it's just random whether you get potions, runes or dolls
    >>regardless of having six in your inventory or not. I haven't bothered
    >>to store any in my inventory. Instead I just cube them as I find them
    >>and I've been blessed with random gifts of all sorts.
    >>
    >>Diane
    >
    > You're probably correct, tonight I've gotten everything from mana
    > potions to a heart(Zod).
    >
    > And for those that _really_ like to gamble, skip transmuting the flag
    > into the valuable elixer and sell the flag itself to Gheed - just
    > under 250 million gold for the flag.
    >
    > Back to the original topic of this thread, does anyone know what the
    > "three special items" from Act one you can use to make the Doll Stash
    > are? I'm already accumulating a number of dolls in my stash and I'd
    > like to see what the doll stash does.
    > --
    >
    > Gaze
    >

    > "Chalk it up to experience" is a euphemism for "Dang I f**ked up!"

    Sell the Valuable Elixer to Gheeds and get about 5 million gold.

    Diane
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:53:09 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in

    >> OK how about this one...is there an advantage to id'ing an egg before
    >> cubing it?
    >
    >None that I've noticed. If anyone else has noticed something, please
    >feel free to let us know.
    >
    >Diane

    None that I've noticed, and I've accidentally IDed a whole bunch of
    them ;-(

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

Games Diablo Video Games Product