send/receive pop up screen is at the

I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in Outlook
Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right hand corner. It
used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.

Thanks
6 answers Last reply
More about send receive screen

    Well move it where you want.

    http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message news:%23LpYbeSkEHA.3848@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in Outlook
    > Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right hand corner. It
    > used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.
    >
    > Thanks

    Duh, I am unable to because it is too fast. It just shows up and them its
    gone. That is why I am writing to the newsgroup. I would know enough to
    move it..........

    "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    Well move it where you want.

    http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    > I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in Outlook
    > Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right hand corner. It
    > used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.
    >
    > Thanks

    Well send some mail to yourself to make it stay open longer. You move it like any other window.

    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message news:O4T8OMTkEHA.396@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Duh, I am unable to because it is too fast. It just shows up and them its
    > gone. That is why I am writing to the newsgroup. I would know enough to
    > move it..........
    >

    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Well move it where you want.

    > http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    > "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    > > I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in Outlook
    > > Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right hand corner. It
    > > used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.
    > >
    > > Thanks

    I tried several letters but it just disappears too fast. Thanks for all
    your help.
    I will check elsewhere.

    Well send some mail to yourself to make it stay open longer. You move it
    like any other window.

    http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    > Duh, I am unable to because it is too fast. It just shows up and them its
    > gone. That is why I am writing to the newsgroup. I would know enough to
    > move it..........
    >

    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Well move it where you want.

    > http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    > "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    > > I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in Outlook
    > > Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right hand corner.
    > > It
    > > used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.
    > >
    > > Thanks

    Try file>work offline.
    Now try send/receive and move it.
    Because you are offline it will take longer to try and get your mail and
    will come up with an error report. Thenyou should be able to move it.

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

    curious wrote:
    > I tried several letters but it just disappears too fast. Thanks for
    > all your help.
    > I will check elsewhere.
    >

    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Well send some mail to yourself to make it stay open longer. You move
    > it like any other window.
    >
    >> Duh, I am unable to because it is too fast. It just shows up and
    >> them its gone. That is why I am writing to the newsgroup. I would
    >> know enough to move it..........
    >>

    >> "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >> Well move it where you want.
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    >> "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    >>> I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in
    >>> Outlook Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right
    >>> hand corner. It
    >>> used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    Sorry, I meant disconnect from the Internet, then you'll be able to do
    it.

    Kath

    curious wrote:
    > I tried several letters but it just disappears too fast. Thanks for
    > all your help.
    > I will check elsewhere.
    >

    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Well send some mail to yourself to make it stay open longer. You move
    > it like any other window.
    >
    >> Duh, I am unable to because it is too fast. It just shows up and
    >> them its gone. That is why I am writing to the newsgroup. I would
    >> know enough to move it..........
    >>

    >> "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >> Well move it where you want.
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.newmatilda.com/home/default.asp
    >> "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    >>> I do not know what happened but when I click on send/receive in
    >>> Outlook Express that pop up screen comes up in the extreme right
    >>> hand corner. It
    >>> used to come up right in the middle. Please help me.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

Outlook Microsoft Windows XP