• Classifieds
  • Alienware
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
November 19, 2008 9:52:30 PM

1) Alienware M15x:

Illuminated keyboard(UPGRADE)
Nvidia Geforce 8800M gtx Video card. This is the best video card you can put in a laptop. It was $500.00 additional(UPGRADED)
HDMI output
Smooth top
1gb ram(can be upgrade to 2GB for $80 F.Y.I)
Intel Turbo Memory 1GB (UPGRADED)
Intel duo core processor 2.5 ghz(UPGRADED)
Windows Vista Ultimate(UPGRADED)
180 gb hard drive(UPGRADED)
DVD burner
Smart bay
15.4-inch Widescreen WUXGA 1920 x 1200 (1200p) HDTV resolution(UPGRADED)
Touch Activated Battery Meter 6 Cell Lithium-ION Battery
Instant Access Buttons include:
Volume Slider Control
Bluetooth On/Off
Wireless On/Off
Command Center On/Off
Stealth Mode On/Off
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45
Built in camera and mic
I have all the discs it came with it, and charger.

2) The laptop is used almost 1 year.

3) Pictures:

*I also posted on the Notebook Forum, so that is way the paper says that. Thanks

4) Price:$1,800, Bring offer

5) Payment accepted:

Checks(preferred)
Money orders(preferred)
Paypal( not preferred because they take fees and it cost like $60)

6) Shipping methods:
I will ship with UPS Ground, or whatever the buyer would like!!!

I am located in Sarasota FL

7) I have a ebay account(swat75238). But i recently closed it after a complaint with ebay about a scam. Basically i got scammed and no one cared. Thank

8) Other Info:

Basically i bought this computer from a friend about two weeks after he got it, and i have owned it for around 11 or 12 months. It is in great condition with no major scratches or anything wrong physically or internally. I have lost my job and need to sell it. I bought it for almost the orginal cost which was very close to $3,000. I'm looking to sell it for around $1,800. Which I think is a far price, but i will take offers. I would like to mention that it no longer has a warranty, because they wouldn't transfer it from different people. But i have never had a problems with it, so i don't think that should be a concern. I would prefer a check or money order for payment, because i have had some bad experiences with paypal. But if you have to pay with paypal i will accept it. I am willing to talk on the phone to anyone that is seriously interested in buying this. If you have any questions please email me. And i will take offers. Thanks

CONTACT INFO:
EMAIL:Militaryman7523@aol.com
----------------------------------------------------------

More about : alienware m15x 8800gtx 5ghz dual core 800 bring offer

November 25, 2008 1:54:56 PM

I'm pondering it. But, there's one on E-bay(go figure? Isn't there always one on E-bay), for $1050. Same as yours, same options.
You might be money ahead by just keeping it.

BTW, I had an Area 51M with the 17" screen, and all the high end options(cost over $5000), and the motherboard died after 16 months, and Alienware just gave me the finger. So, its sitting in a box, dead. So, I'm a little hesitant about buying another one, but I need a gaming laptop for my travels. So, let me know what the lowest you'd be willing to go.
November 25, 2008 3:23:41 PM

iflyems said:
I'm pondering it. But, there's one on E-bay(go figure? Isn't there always one on E-bay), for $1050. Same as yours, same options.
You might be money ahead by just keeping it.

BTW, I had an Area 51M with the 17" screen, and all the high end options(cost over $5000), and the motherboard died after 16 months, and Alienware just gave me the finger. So, its sitting in a box, dead. So, I'm a little hesitant about buying another one, but I need a gaming laptop for my travels. So, let me know what the lowest you'd be willing to go.

You should note that there is still 10 hours left in that auction, 34 total bidders so far. Most bidding wars occur in the last hour or so (if not less). I would fully expect that laptop to get up to at least $1500 (if not higher) before that auction is closed.
November 25, 2008 3:33:13 PM

I'll be watching it.
November 25, 2008 6:32:43 PM

The lowest I can go is $1,800 shipped...If you have any questions or offers please feel free to contact me. Thanks
!