Problem with DI-774 rev_B with 802.11a

Hello everybody !

I have a problem with my DI-774 and my wireless PCI card
(DWL-AG520)...
I am detecting nothing !! And my router is near (30 centimeter) my PCI
card...

Somebody have experienced this problem ??

Perhaps i need one better antenna ??? But D-LINK do not provide
antenna for this model... Where i can find one for 802.11a ?

Thank you for your help !

"M_A_P" <m_a_p@orangemail.ch> wrote in message
> Hello everybody !
>
> I have a problem with my DI-774 and my wireless PCI card
> (DWL-AG520)...
> I am detecting nothing !! And my router is near (30 centimeter) my PCI
> card...
>
> Somebody have experienced this problem ??
>
> Perhaps i need one better antenna ??? But D-LINK do not provide
> antenna for this model... Where i can find one for 802.11a ?
>
> Thank you for your help !

Did you install the DWL-AG520 software before you installed the PCI card?
Are you attempting to use encryption? If so, try connecting without
encryption first.

Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a DI-774, and I use the 802.11a network with an AG650 client. Never
had a problem. To start with, be sure you have WEP/WPA disabled on both
client and router, and make sure all IP/MAC filtering is disabled. Add
encryption later.