2x XFX 8800 ULTRA w/hydra waterblocks & bigwater 760 is

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertdesign

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2008
I got three things i want to sell which are barley used.

I have two XFX 8800 ULTRA with warrenty and with coolermaster hydra waterblocks and a bigwater 760 is "key 3 spirit edition" both in perfect condition.

These are two great cards and overlcock pretty nice too.The water blocks are really nice as well and look really cool when in your case.They can be used for liquid and air cooling and when liquid cooled it kicks out any hot air too.They have double lifetime warrenties for both and ill send all the parts it came with in a orginal box and with the registration codes.These things are pretty nasty i will still eat up any game... i run crysis warhead flawlessly on high settings.

I also have a "bigwater 760 is" all in one with the KEY 3 spirit revision.They did a revision to get all the kinks out and add some extra small features to make it more efficinent.This is great for the first time overclocker and water cooler.It looks pretty slick in your case as well.

The bigwater i used for about a month and the 8800 ultras for about two but both are in perfect condition and ill throw in all the nessacary stock stuff it came with as well.

Im taking offers so PM me thanks

thanks,

DD

371c_1.jpg

B_03_angleView_450_gif.jpg

cooler_master_hydra_8800.jpg

pat mcgroin

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2007
Will you seperate the crossfire?
I was looking for a 8800 Ultra as it is all my MB can take but I am
unsure about the water aspect.

I dont suppose the warrenty includes the water cooler?

COST?

desertdesign

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2008
Still nto sold look around 190 with shipping for 8800 ultras with waterblocks and around 100 dollars with shipping for Bigwater .These are great deals!!

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
It detracts from your ad when you state its a great deal.

BTW, I never said they weren't great deals...

Have a good day, and seek mental help. :pt1cable:

Status
Not open for further replies.