asp.net machine a....

Hello to all -
What the heck is the item I have in the subject line?
How did a "user account" in WinXP show up called "ASP.NET
Machine A...."? I did not create it, what program did?
Can I just delete it and not hurt anyone's feelings?
Help.....thanks, DMT
1 answer Last reply
More about machine

    Hi

    Please have a look a the following article:

    "What is the ASP.NET Machine Account?"
    http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/aspdot.php

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Dave T" <dterifay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello to all -
    > What the heck is the item I have in the subject line?
    > How did a "user account" in WinXP show up called "ASP.NET
    > Machine A...."? I did not create it, what program did?
    > Can I just delete it and not hurt anyone's feelings?
    > Help.....thanks, DMT

Microsoft Windows XP