REQ:firmware HP photosmart 612 (300504)

I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about firmware photosmart 300504

    In article <c9cs06$8r6$1@ls219.htnet.hr>, sony_2nd@yahoo.com says...

    > I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
    > sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.
    >
    > Thanks

    You neglected to say what OS you are using but I found drivers here:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=59055
    &cc=us&lc=en&dest_page=product&dlc=en&
    --
    Cheers!

    Jan

Hewlett Packard Hardware HP Photosmart Firmware Cameras Computers