  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
a b α HP
May 30, 2004 8:45:54 PM

I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.

Thanks

More about : req firmware photosmart 612 300504

May 31, 2004 6:57:48 AM

In article <c9cs06$8r6$1@ls219.htnet.hr>, sony_2nd@yahoo.com says...

> I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
> sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.
>
> Thanks

You neglected to say what OS you are using but I found drivers here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?pro...
&cc=us&lc=en&dest_page=product&dlc=en&
--
Cheers!