Upgrade Home to Professional

I currently am using WindowsXP Home Edition and need to
upgrade to the WindowsXP Professional. To do this, do I
just go out and buy WindowsXP Pro. Upgrade? Does anyone
know how much this will cost?

Thanks for your help!!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about upgrade home professional

    Yes, go buy a Windows XP Pro Upgrade disk. Slap it into your CD-ROM drive &
    select the upgrade option. The upgrade costs $180 from Amazon.com, but I bet
    you could find it cheaper.

    "Carolyn" wrote:

    > I currently am using WindowsXP Home Edition and need to
    > upgrade to the WindowsXP Professional. To do this, do I
    > just go out and buy WindowsXP Pro. Upgrade? Does anyone
    > know how much this will cost?
    >
    > Thanks for your help!!!!

    Hi,

    Remember 2 things.

    always purchase software from reputed authorized dealers who have the
    license to sell MS Products.
    Make sure that you get a legal copy so that u wont run into trouble later.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com.

    "Carolyn" wrote:

    > I currently am using WindowsXP Home Edition and need to
    > upgrade to the WindowsXP Professional. To do this, do I
    > just go out and buy WindowsXP Pro. Upgrade? Does anyone
    > know how much this will cost?
    >
    > Thanks for your help!!!!

Microsoft Windows XP