Window Xp home?

I have an emachine that came with an oem cd with the xp loaded to it and all.
the funny thing is when i check my os version it said window NT. the funny
thing is I lost the cd and was wondering if I could fix it.
--
Thanks you in advance,

kasey
2 answers Last reply
More about window home

    Where do you see the os version? You can contact the computer vendor for a
    replacement CD or purchase a copy of XP.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "kaseykasem" <kaseykasem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an emachine that came with an oem cd with the xp loaded to it and
    >all.
    > the funny thing is when i check my os version it said window NT. the funny
    > thing is I lost the cd and was wondering if I could fix it.
    > --
    > Thanks you in advance,
    >
    > kasey

    Kasey;
    EMachins is the only source for a CD unless you want to buy Windows
    XP.
    Microsoft can not help in the replacement of the OEM Windows XP CD.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "kaseykasem" <kaseykasem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have an emachine that came with an oem cd with the xp loaded to it
    >and all.
    > the funny thing is when i check my os version it said window NT. the
    > funny
    > thing is I lost the cd and was wondering if I could fix it.
    > --
    > Thanks you in advance,
    >
    > kasey

CD-Rom Windows XP