Window Xp home?

I have an emachine that came with an oem cd with the xp loaded to it and all.
the funny thing is when i check my os version it said window NT. the funny
thing is I lost the cd and was wondering if I could fix it.
--
Thanks you in advance,

kasey

Where do you see the os version? You can contact the computer vendor for a
replacement CD or purchase a copy of XP.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"kaseykasem" <kaseykasem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an emachine that came with an oem cd with the xp loaded to it and
>all.
> the funny thing is when i check my os version it said window NT. the funny
> thing is I lost the cd and was wondering if I could fix it.
> --
> Thanks you in advance,
>
> kasey

Kasey;
EMachins is the only source for a CD unless you want to buy Windows
XP.
Microsoft can not help in the replacement of the OEM Windows XP CD.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/