Status
Not open for further replies.

iflyems

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2008
I purchased two of these cards, and have used them in crossfire configuration. No game that I have has slowed them down. I'm getting over 19,000 points in 3Dmark06. I have only had these cards two weeks. Why am I selling them?? Decided to spend the big bucks and get dual 4870's. My loss is your gain.
These are the Gigabyte 4850's with 1Gb memory each. The come factory overclocked, and include Zalman coolers. They work great.
Here's the link;
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125236]

I want $300 total. That will include shipping via UPS. I will only accept Paypal, and only ship to the USA.

Now here's the deal. I just ordered my 4870's. So, contact me, and let me know you'll take the cards, and I'll label them sold. You don't have to give me any money until my other cards arrive. Then, I'll contact you with Payal info, and once the money is received, I'll send them out via UPS with a tracking number. My new cards should arrive by next week sometime. I'll know more once they ship.

Don't miss out on this fantastic deal. These cards are smoking fast. If want specific 3Dmark06, or Vantage tests' done, just let me know.

iflyems

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2008
I checked E-bay, and all but one were the 512mb version. The one 1Gb version was $229 on buy it now.

So, let me restate this, these are 1Gb cards with Zalman coolers that come factory overclocked to 700/993. At $300, they are a bargain, and I've only used them for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.