after change win xp pro to win xp home

I must to change from win xp pro to win xp home. I lost one of my hard disc.
well it appear without problem but in hardware administrator but i don have
icon. it don´t exist. i need recover it without lost information. please
somebody help me

Hi,

Sounds more like a disk failure. You can't change from XP Pro to Home
without do a clean installation. Download and run a drive diagnostic tool
from the web site of the drive manufacturer to assess the state of the
drive.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Niso" <Niso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I must to change from win xp pro to win xp home. I lost one of my hard
>disc.
> well it appear without problem but in hardware administrator but i don
> have
> icon. it don´t exist. i need recover it without lost information. please
> somebody help me

i´ll do it
thanks