HELP! FIC AD11 users...

frewOFstew

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2001
Can anyone advise me of a usb cam that will work with the FIC AD11 mainboard. I have purchased a Logitech Quick Cam Express USB cam and after installing all via 4 in 1, and cam software upgrades...along with the usb 1.10 filter...my usb ports still cannot find this device. Logitech informed me that this usb cam device is version 1.0 or 1.1 and not usb version 2.0...which will not work with Fic AD11. I have already patched my usb ports with micrsoft patch 240075up.exe and my usb speakers work on both ports....Please, if someone has any knowledge concerning this matter....please help! Thank You, Frew

frewOFstew

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2001
I am posting reply to myself in order to keep this post alive a bit more...I have just built a computer for a couple...based on the above motherboard and and the Logitech Quick Cam Express is the cam they purchased...but inspite of all the above mentioned fixes and writing back to FIC...with no second reply (since the beginning of the weekend)...I am stumped. We will have to return the cam tomorrow...and I will be returning to my home...this couple was really looking forward to having a cam...so this is the last shot I can think of before I leave...again if anyone can help and has reliable information...as always much thanks........frew

TRENDING THREADS