Sign in with
Your question

Selling my rig!

Last response: in Deals
December 6, 2008 6:53:19 PM

Selling my gaming rig, trying to do a new i7 rebuild so I'm selling my current system.

Specs:
Antec 1200(3 months old)
XFX 780i Motherboard(1 week)
4 Gigs of Patriot Extreme Performance Ram(2gigs are about 1 year old and 2 are about a month)
Corsair Dominator Ram Cooler(1 week)
LG 22x DVD+Burner(about 2 months)
WD 500g Caviar 16mb cache 7200rpm hd(2 months)
E6750@3.4 stable under a Xigmatek HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle(the cpu is about 1 year and the cooler is 1 week)

There is no Video card or psu, i had 2 9800gtx+'s and a 750w cooler master but they went to a friend.
I'm asking for around 700 maybe a litte less. If anyone is interested let me know.

More about : selling rig

December 7, 2008 6:16:49 PM

You may just want to Sell it off piece by piece, keep the Case, Optical, and Hard drive.

I don't really see a need to even try and sell it off as a complete pc minus the VGA and PSU, so if you want the most money back your better off figuring how much you want for certain components and selling them off.

Just my 2 cents.
December 7, 2008 7:11:29 PM

FrozenGpu said:
You may just want to Sell it off piece by piece, keep the Case, Optical, and Hard drive.

I don't really see a need to even try and sell it off as a complete pc minus the VGA and PSU, so if you want the most money back your better off figuring how much you want for certain components and selling them off.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, makes more sense that way and shipping would prolly be less too.
If anyone is interested in any of the parts send me a pm and we can work something out.
!