Personalised Start, All Programs

Recently upgraded my home PC to XP Pro from 2K Pro. Does XP have the same
personalised programs menu system as in 2K? I realise it has the (useful)
frequently used programs directly on the start menu but it doesn't appear to
be personalising the All Programs menus.

Thanks, Rob.

Hi Rob

Try this:

Right click on the Start button, select Properties>Customise - then scroll
down the list to 'Use Personalised Menus'.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Rob Nicholson" <rob.nicholson@nospam_unforgettable.com> wrote in message
> Recently upgraded my home PC to XP Pro from 2K Pro. Does XP have the same
> personalised programs menu system as in 2K? I realise it has the (useful)
> frequently used programs directly on the start menu but it doesn't appear
> to be personalising the All Programs menus.
>
> Thanks, Rob.

> down the list to 'Use Personalised Menus'.

This option is only available on the classic (Windows 2000) start menu list
but I want to keep the XP new start menu format but personalised menus as
well.

Cheers, Rob.