wal

just installed win xp prof, & now I cannot install
Quickbooks or Quicken Personall, it gives me the start
module & then just dies away, anyone with an idea??thanks

Hi

Which version of XP are you running? Have you tried contacting Intuit for a
possible solution - or their customer support:

http://www.intuit.com/support/

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Wal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> just installed win xp prof, & now I cannot install
> Quickbooks or Quicken Personall, it gives me the start
> module & then just dies away, anyone with an idea??thanks

wal

I got Windows XP Professional V 2002, Service Pack 2,
have tried intuit webside, no info, phone only bud hours,
not now.
Thanks