dostanio

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
hello my problem is i havent played either halo 1 and 2(well i have played but just skimmed through them) without focussing on the story at all!( i was young) so now halo 3 is out and i kind of regret my actions!, is there a way of catching up with the amazing story without playing 1 and 2? in order for me to enjoy the third one!:) thanks

justinmcg67

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007

true story...

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006

Bioshock was going good until I got stuck in it. (I wont play any game after I get stuck in them...sp atleast, and this game only offers sp) I thought that the game play of it was pretty interesting with how unique the weapons were, but nothing outstanding by any means. I am not saying that halo is either, but atleast it never has caused me any problems. I like to play games...not think games. I have to much thinking goin on in my daily school life as it is. CoD 4 imo was the best SP game that I have ever played (with Gears being a very close 2nd). Crysis was alil to long for my taste, but still a good sp game.

Oh and to the original poster. I would just run through the other 2 halo rea' quick. Each of them can be beatin in about 4 hours depending on which difficulty you play on. The 3rd will take you about 6. Hope this helps.

Best,

3Ball

dostanio

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
loool ur the same as me 3ball, i dnt like playing a game when am stuck in the SP, that problem i face now with MAss effect! it costed me alot nd i havent touched in for a week:p

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006

lol yea that is why I didnt get that game. I have some friends playing it so I would rather just watch them or something, but I would get really angry if I had to spend several hours figuring out how to progress past one part.

Best,

3Ball

TRENDING THREADS