Does anyone out there still play JK3?

spanner_razor

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2006
I can't be bothered with it really, the web is full of 13 yr old scripters who just force pull then kick you in the face repeatedly, they have no real skill but just want to take the easy kill option, (I also object to the moniker JK3 as it was in no way a sequel, more of a stand alone expansion, games on the same engine aren't sequels). Nobody online wants to have decent light saber duels they just want to noob you and laugh.

physx7

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
I hate when some of these punks online lame you and they are friends of the Admins. Of course the Admin will go for his word over yours :fou:

Nobody online wants to have decent light saber duels

I do! I enjoy a good match of skills!

rayzor

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2004
yeah that game can be fun. i actually used to play it a lot before i moved up to counter strike. it is a little glitchy though, and the whole demo class REALLY started to piss me off after a while...it was just so stupid to get blown up constantly like that! Seige mode could be great fun at times though, so long as people weren't taking advantage of many of the exploits that would ruin a game. I think they could build on siege mode in a sequel and have something really good on their hands!

Also, if you haven't already, look into the movie battles mod. It's a little deeper and more thought out than siege mode, but essentially the same thing.

physx7

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Here is the deal I have younger siblings that also play my computer. Violance is fine to a point but profanity needs to be kept to a minimum. I also don't like profanity. Some of the games I have contain some profanity but it is just an occasional word like D*** or H***.

Thanks for all your help!

rayzor

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2004
i guess then that it was directed at the many 10-11 year olds who play jedi academy and use every opportunity they get to curse!

physx7

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
i guess then that it was directed at the many 10-11 year olds who play jedi academy and use every opportunity they get to curse!

Yeah it is. I usally just turn chat off so I don't have to read it.

whats worse is in a fight people just hitting the talk or console to go invincible...ARGGGGGG

Yeah :lol: And if you hit em you get smacked for laming :fou: