double spacing

September 5, 2004 3:04:11 AM

Just started using Word on my new Dell with XP Home and
can't figure out how to double space the text.

More about : double spacing

Anonymous
September 5, 2004 5:16:23 AM

JCG wrote:
> Just started using Word on my new Dell with XP Home and
> can't figure out how to double space the text.

In Word, look across the top, find the word "Help", click on it.
Select "Microsoft Office Word Help".
(Alternatively, with Word as the active application, press the "F1" key")

In the "Search For" area under assistance - type in your query.. In this
case, type in (sans the quotes):

"double space"

(If you look through the answers, it will point you to "Format -->
Paragraph" and "Indents and Spacing" and "Spacing" Section...)

--
<- Shenan ->
March 27, 2009 12:09:17 AM

You're such a mean son of a geek...go find an animal to hump instead of wasting your time typing out a lame ass thesis answer to a simple question.. grow up dumbshit.

Quote:

JCG wrote:
> Just started using Word on my new Dell with XP Home and
> can't figure out how to double space the text.

In Word, look across the top, find the word "Help", click on it.
Select "Microsoft Office Word Help".
(Alternatively, with Word as the active application, press the "F1" key")

In the "Search For" area under assistance - type in your query.. In this
case, type in (sans the quotes):

"double space"

(If you look through the answers, it will point you to "Format -->
Paragraph" and "Indents and Spacing" and "Spacing" Section...)

--
<- Shenan ->

March 27, 2009 12:55:06 PM

Who has it worse.
You just insulted a response from almost 5 years ago.
Now who is the Dumbshit

Edit The post I responded to has been removed.
Just so you know and I dont look like the dumbshit.
I'm not talking to myself.
Or am I
!