Installed XP and would like to migrate all my old outlook
express settings from my win2k info located on another
drive. OE import wizard doesn't seem to be able to locate
it from d: drive. it's old home..

Input would be fabulous!!

Hi,

Can you still load the Win2K system?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"TD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Installed XP and would like to migrate all my old outlook
> express settings from my win2k info located on another
> drive. OE import wizard doesn't seem to be able to locate
> it from d: drive. it's old home..
>
> Input would be fabulous!!

No,

That is why I installed XP. During a win2K fix system
stalled AFTER wiping my 2k OS. I still have all th files
excert windows... i can access the outlook files in
Documents and settings but none of them seem to do the job.
Any ideas would be apreciated... restore back up is not an
option..

TD

Hi,

All you can do is import the messages. You will have to restore the accounts
manually.

--

> No,
>
> That is why I installed XP. During a win2K fix system
> stalled AFTER wiping my 2k OS. I still have all th files
> excert windows... i can access the outlook files in
> Documents and settings but none of them seem to do the job.
> Any ideas would be apreciated... restore back up is not an
> option..
>
> TD

TRENDING THREADS