I've got a broadband (cable modem) connection. Can
receive e-mail messages when I click on send/receive but
Outlook Express does not deliver to my inbox
automatically so that the new e-mail messages are just
there when i open Outlook Express. Could use some
assistance. I'm sure its a simple fix but I've been
unable to find it so far.
Thanks...

Steve B." ,

In OE> TOOLS> Options> Read tab> Send and Receive messages at Start-up.

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"Steve B." <sbal24@comcast.net> wrote in message news:00f501c49380$b565ef70$a401280a@phx.gbl...
I've got a broadband (cable modem) connection. Can
receive e-mail messages when I click on send/receive but
Outlook Express does not deliver to my inbox
automatically so that the new e-mail messages are just
there when i open Outlook Express. Could use some
assistance. I'm sure its a simple fix but I've been
unable to find it so far.
Thanks...

this looks like what i need i'll try it in the am but just one question. why
do they make it so god damn hard to find tis information. 99.9% of the real
world has no clue what were doing when we use a computer. i worked for
verizon for 33 yrs and i haven't a clue. my 13 yr old knows more about it but
hasn't been tought it in school. why why why why.