Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Today (9/5/04) I installed XP Home Edition over ME.

I am stuck trying to determine: 1) Did my operating
programs (software) remain on the hard disk, 2) If so,
how do I find them, 3) How do I move them to the control
panel, and finally 4) Are new upgrades required for all
of them for XP?

Help!

Lost in Big Orange Country

if u have upgraded your OS then all the programs will remain the same unless
those programs that do not support working with XP

--
The Best IT Community Portal!
www.helpline4it.com