FS: Evga 8800 GTS 320 mb $40 + shipping ( PRICE DROP )

Status
Not open for further replies.

klondikebar

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
i cant post a msg to you idk why buy i want it hit me back . or just send info directly to my email nujabe202@gmail.com

mister_crabby

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
ygpm

SCGT1

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007
Dude I bought it Its in my computer now see post before yours though The card is flaked out so not as advertised. "Card works absolutely perfect" NOT!!!

SCGT1

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007
Had to look that one up. Caveat venditor is Latin for "let the seller beware". It is a counter to caveat emptor, and suggests that sellers too can be deceived in a market transaction. This forces the seller to take responsibility for the product, and discourages sellers from selling products of unreasonable quality.

This whole deal was ironic. He was willing to ship first since he didn't have any fb. I finally got it in and all seemed fine. I sent the money and now the last two days have been hell with this thing. I just put my 7800gt co se back in and all is fine. So its obviously a dead ass card. He isn't answering pms or anything. And we all know how wonderful evga is with not doing rma's on stuff you don't have registered.

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
The fact that he is not answering speaks volumes...and yes, I have dealt with EVGA and have learned to register my products with them immediately.

It seems that you did take steps to protect yourself...next time take a few days before you send the money.

SCGT1

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007

Thats ok paypal will protect me so If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow night I'm filling with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.