Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I tried installing MIRC 6.16 twice and it stalls at "extracting urls.ini"
Tried it on my 98 machine and had no problem.
Is there some setting in XP that can be causing this. The download file, a
self installing exec, is for XP or 98.
Mel

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I was saving then running install program, didn't work but should have.
Just installed direct from site and its OK.