windows xp home system recovery wont work

September 6, 2004 2:07:11 PM

please help not to good at this game driving me nuts
trying to get my lap top to go back to the settings i had
last sunday went into system recovery and accidently used
the wrong time but right day the recovery time enteried
was 6 hours before i had just got my lap top back after
having all the updates and progams loaded on it please
help
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 6:28:55 PM

You should be able to undo the recovery and then recovery from the
correct time.
TonySper

!