Attn: Hard_Cider (and perhaps other West SC Anni hopefuls)

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

I am quite sure that unid Anni sells for 4 Ist's in ladder. Upon quick
glance, it seems the acceptable trade value is now around 4 NL SoJ to 1
L Ist. I know some trusted Anni dealers if you prefer to go to this
direction. Of course this will only net you 3 unid Anni plus some Ist
change. If you gambled and tried to spawn the clone yourself, you can
get a lot more (well, including other people's). I am more of a risk
averse, so I think it will be a pity of those 60 NL SoJ's go to waste :\

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

Alice wrote:
> I am quite sure that unid Anni sells for 4 Ist's in ladder. Upon
quick
> glance, it seems the acceptable trade value is now around 4 NL SoJ to
1
> L Ist. I know some trusted Anni dealers if you prefer to go to this
> direction. Of course this will only net you 3 unid Anni plus some
Ist
> change. If you gambled and tried to spawn the clone yourself, you
can
> get a lot more (well, including other people's). I am more of a risk
> averse, so I think it will be a pity of those 60 NL SoJ's go to waste
:\

Uh huh, I'm replying myself.

It is confirmed, it takes 80-120 SoJ's to spawn Clone. However, if
someone sees a lot of SoJ's selling in their game, they might continue
the rest.

Here is perhaps a better way and how Anni dealers do it.
irc.dclone.org
#uswest-dclone

Daily cloning session. Entry fee is 8 NL SoJ's. Then you have 3 hours
to find as many games. Other relevant info is in the channel.

"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Alice wrote:
>> I am quite sure that unid Anni sells for 4 Ist's in ladder. Upon
> quick
>> glance, it seems the acceptable trade value is now around 4 NL SoJ to
> 1
>> L Ist. I know some trusted Anni dealers if you prefer to go to this
>> direction. Of course this will only net you 3 unid Anni plus some
> Ist
>> change. If you gambled and tried to spawn the clone yourself, you
> can
>> get a lot more (well, including other people's). I am more of a risk
>> averse, so I think it will be a pity of those 60 NL SoJ's go to waste
> :\
>
> Uh huh, I'm replying myself.
>
> It is confirmed, it takes 80-120 SoJ's to spawn Clone. However, if
> someone sees a lot of SoJ's selling in their game, they might continue
> the rest.
>
> Here is perhaps a better way and how Anni dealers do it.
> irc.dclone.org
> #uswest-dclone
>
> Daily cloning session. Entry fee is 8 NL SoJ's. Then you have 3 hours
> to find as many games. Other relevant info is in the channel.

I'm gonna try and if it doesn't work so be it. Then I'm gonna clear out all
mules - not deleting anything at the moment. I'll even offer up a few non
ladder old dupes to Shiflet or other NL players. 2 raven spirals I think and
1 chaos noose amulet.