Sign in with
Your question

Almost new PC with over 60 games - MUST SEE!!

Last response: in Deals
January 17, 2009 6:06:23 PM

Hey all, I am selling my almost new PC with over 60 games - new, good games. Check out my eBay auction, and you will not be disappointed!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...

More about : games

January 17, 2009 8:22:50 PM

With all the new, fast CPU's on the market, why in the world would you put an old Allendale in that system???
January 17, 2009 9:45:47 PM

Didn't realize it was old, doesn't run like it is old. I dual screen and play games and it doesn't go slow at all.
Related resources
January 17, 2009 11:11:35 PM

Dang... I'm looking for a less powerful PC, but if I had the money I would buy it now because that is an awesome deal!
January 18, 2009 5:32:37 AM

if the auction ends and you dont have a bidder, would you be willing to break up part of the pack and sell some of the games/hdds/steam account individually or in a bundle?
January 18, 2009 9:23:33 AM

Tox1c said:
if the auction ends and you dont have a bidder, would you be willing to break up part of the pack and sell some of the games/hdds/steam account individually or in a bundle?

Yeah, I can consider it.
January 18, 2009 2:14:12 PM

If you have the time to sell the parts individually, I suggest you do so, especially the games. You can easily make over $2000 that way.
January 18, 2009 6:42:37 PM

eldanloco said:
Didn't realize it was old, doesn't run like it is old. I dual screen and play games and it doesn't go slow at all.

All I'm saying is that compared to the rest of the components, something like an E8400 would have been more fitting. ;) 
But then again, it doesn't even have a DVD burner...strange...almost like you built this at 2 different times, or just upgraded an older system.

Gives the phrase "almost new" a whole new meaning. Good Luck.
January 18, 2009 9:09:31 PM

ibleet said:
All I'm saying is that compared to the rest of the components, something like an E8400 would have been more fitting. ;) 
But then again, it doesn't even have a DVD burner...strange...almost like you built this at 2 different times, or just upgraded an older system.

Gives the phrase "almost new" a whole new meaning. Good Luck.

I built it 4 months ago, all brand new, all at the same time. I didn't need a burner because I have an iPod and a memory stick, so burning CDs just didn't seem necessary at all. I wish I had someone coaching me back when I built so I would've known the best of the best stuff to get, but what I got works like a juggernaut anyways so I am happy.
January 19, 2009 12:22:11 AM

Understood, good luck with the sale.
January 19, 2009 12:23:44 AM

ibleet said:
Understood, good luck with the sale.

Thank you :hello: 
January 19, 2009 11:07:22 PM

I edited the auction to include the rest of my games, so now there are over 75 games!! You cannot beat this deal!! Check it out, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
January 20, 2009 11:14:52 PM

ok, i know this is kinda mean, but hopefully it wont sell ;] if it doesnt, ill definitely be interested in buying one of those hdds, a couple of those games, and depending on whats on it, your steam id. Ill pm you with an offer if it doesnt sell. Thanks bro!
January 21, 2009 2:46:40 AM

Tox1c said:
ok, i know this is kinda mean, but hopefully it wont sell ;] if it doesnt, ill definitely be interested in buying one of those hdds, a couple of those games, and depending on whats on it, your steam id. Ill pm you with an offer if it doesnt sell. Thanks bro!

lol np
February 12, 2009 8:47:13 PM

Is this sold? What would be the price of hardware without games?
!