Any all weapons cheap for Crysis?

Spitfire7

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007
Hey guys, I know there is the unlimited amount of weapons you can carry cheat, but is there an all weapons cheat so in the first levels you can have the minigun?

Spitfire7

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007

Hey what is the editor? Where do I get it. Please tell me more about it. Thanks.

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
To get all the weapons in the game, you must press Alt+F4....no wait thats god mode...I'm kidding that actually quits the game.

First you need to add -devmode to the shortcut it will look like this
12072007003008bt2.jpg

Once you've done that, start the game, once in game(map loaded) type i_giveallitems and repeat till your ammo is full
It gives you every item and weapon including the TAC cannon as impotent as it REALLY is
Oh and apparently theres a few that leave you empty handed without the ability to punch

You may also want these
i_noweaponlimit = 1
g_godmode 1

more codes here(they also explain how to make it so you dont have to keep re-entering them)
http://www.mycheats.com/list/cheat/754/cheat_codes/pc

Due to Devmode the F keys do different things I don't have the list handy but
Numpad 1 gives Shotgun, MOAR/MOAC and AT-4
Numpad 2 give Unlimited ammo (Excluding Grenades and Claymores and C4)

I use the numpad to play and have found those two on my own

Cheathappens has an entire list of the F keys and such that was released to the public today
http://www.cheathappens.com/show_cheat.asp?ID=23367

Another thing they have is Trainers which do some cool stuff for this game and others, but you need to pay for an Unlimited account, if you dont want to wait for them to release them.....14.95 for a year or 19.95 for lifetime. the latter is the better deal.

Spitfire7

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2007
I tried it and how do I get the reference stuff off from the right top corner? Also, you are right kinda weird with the num keys because I use them too. I cant say I am super impressed with that devmode. Awesome find though and thanks for sharing.

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
you'll need to type r_displayinfo 0 to turn it off.

And i did a little testing, the weapons that appear not to work actually do work, they just require you hold the fire button down, they are from the flying aliens, there are 3 of them, but 1 weapon does not work.

i cant remember the order though so if nothing happens when you hold it down then its the one that doesn't..also please note that it can take up to 5-10 seconds for it to start firing. press F1 to go to 3rd person and watch it build up