Your question

Where to find Crysis Editor????????????

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Crysis
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 4, 2007 6:19:36 AM

I bought the regular version of Crysis and I keep hearing so much about this editor program which I think is called Sandbox 2, but I cant seem to find it anywhere. Please help!

More about : find crysis editor

December 4, 2007 9:36:49 AM

Browse the installation CD. The install routine is on there somewhere, probably in a folder called "tools". The editor is not installed when you do a standard installation of the game.
December 4, 2007 8:22:37 PM

You are a genius. Thanks man. I found it on the CD.
Related resources
December 5, 2007 10:40:00 AM

yer, i am pretty cool
September 29, 2008 1:33:50 PM

Are you sure m1ddy? I'm pretty sure I did a standard installation and I found the editor under C: /Program Files/Electronic Arts/Crytek/Crysis/Bin32/Editor.exe
To anyone who has ahem 'misplaced' their DVD/CD, the demo avaliable off their website(be warned massive file) comes packed with the editor, which you can then use the actual instalations files for editing.
I'm only a tad late in joining in.
Anonymous
October 3, 2008 12:37:13 AM

once again another uber long restarted thread
January 6, 2010 5:49:37 PM

is there sandbox or crysis editor in crysis warhead??
March 20, 2011 6:36:06 PM

I got the game downloaded from the EA website and i have no CD. I looked for the editor and i didnt find it. What do i do?
March 21, 2011 1:52:06 AM

blahblahblahblah said:
I got the game downloaded from the EA website and i have no CD. I looked for the editor and i didnt find it. What do i do?

Hi Blah,
I also got my game from EA downloaded, and had to uninstall after it kept crashing when I installed the "crysis v1.21 hotfix patch", so i went back to the EA download manager, to download again, clicked onto the "i" icon, and there was the crysis editor "ready to download" button. I am going to download it and check it out, I hope you can find it there. ;) 

Best,
Zz
!