Apple iMac 20" Desktop (2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo) For Sale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaticanslayer

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2007
Stats:
Mac OS/X v10.4.7
2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
1GB Ram - 667Mhz FSB DDR
250GB Serial ATA (SATA) Hard Drive
20" Widescreen TFT LCD
ATI Radeon X1600 Graphics Proccesor
UPC: 885909117369
Model Number: MA589LL/A

I have two systems for sale, one new in box and one that looks to be used. I'm not a mac head so I can't tell you about the used one, the new one is sealed. I got them from a client who couldn't afford to pay for a job, so I really don't know what they are worth so just make offer on one or both.

I'm in the north/northeast region of Texas, about a hour from OK, about ten miles from Plano so if anyone is in Texas that is interested you could come check out the systems if you want. I'd be willing to drive in and around the Plano/richardson area as well.

ok thanks!

hed1117

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Hello, would you be willing to sell/ship the sealed unit to South Florida? If so, I am looking for such a computer and I have $600 (plus shipping) to spend. The only thing I would request is a 3 or 4 day inspection period to ensure that the computer is working properly - with the option of return/money back if not.Thanks, Howard. eMail: loveco@onebox.com; Tel: 305.785.1952.

keyla88

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2009
Well I'm interested in buying the one thats in the box, the brand new one. I would like to know if you are willing to ship it abroad, I would cover the costs, and pay US$700 for the computer itself. I live in Brazil and these computers are quite hard to find around here.

If you're interested, contact me at keyla88@hotmail.com
Thank you
Keyla

Status
Not open for further replies.