The Win-XP Registry ?

Is there a "definite and comprehensive" reference book that explains clearly
the logic and jargon of the Win-XP Registry, its "keys" and values ?
I've seen several of such books that I found more superficial and confusing
than intelligent and clear.
--
Pierre-K - Iqaluit, Nunavut, Ca.
3 answers Last reply

    No

    War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
    http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html

    "Pierre K McKenty" wrote:

    > Is there a "definite and comprehensive" reference book that explains clearly
    > the logic and jargon of the Win-XP Registry, its "keys" and values ?
    > I've seen several of such books that I found more superficial and confusing
    > than intelligent and clear.
    > --
    > Pierre-K - Iqaluit, Nunavut, Ca.

    The XP registry Guide from Mark Liron is an great book to help you
    understand all of the jargon. This book is designed for newbies it is not
    extremly detailed but it will explain the registry to you in a clear percise
    form.
    http://www.updatexp.com/

    Microsoft Windows XP Registry Guide -
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6232.asp

    Please do not send email directly to this alias as it is used for newsgroup
    participation only.
    "Pierre K McKenty" <PierreKMcKenty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:2CC1CEB9-7EE8-4F9F-92E9-863274C85681@microsoft.com...
    > Is there a "definite and comprehensive" reference book that explains
    > clearly
    > the logic and jargon of the Win-XP Registry, its "keys" and values ?
    > I've seen several of such books that I found more superficial and
    > confusing
    > than intelligent and clear.
    > --
    > Pierre-K - Iqaluit, Nunavut, Ca.