Damn U PunkBuster - CoD4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kondichael

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2007
hey

Im getting kicked from all servers in CoD4 with PB.

Picture:

Tried, updating my PB, reboot, slap the monitor and reinstall.

None of the above tries worked out :S

No luck with google either.

Any1 that might have the answer to my problem?

teraun

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2007
any1 know how to fix SERVICE COMMUNICATION ERROR? it lets me play for 15sec then kicks me. i shut down all my security programs and i updated punkbuster but i still get kicked.

Sengoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
In the office, we needed to download punkbuster straight from their website, and manually update it, to get it to work right.

Other likely culprits have already been noted by other readers. Firewall. Privileges.

SGT-EPTOR

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
can you guys help, playing cod 4 on mac, no problem on igame servers , sgs servers keep kicking me saying my cvrate or something is not in spec, how do i get it in spec, what do i do, any solutions, i have downloaded all the latest pb and run and checked for updates?????

Exit the game, and download and save PBSetup.exe into your games /pb directory, and run it. Add the game you wish to update PB for, and press the update button. Now do it again, until it says there are no more updates.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007

Yay, lets dumb down his gaming experience, Poor control, less graphics! Hooray for mediocrity! :bounce:

Not mention to exclude all the cool PC mods for COD4.

G

I have the problem that my anti virus programs says that PB has a softwere virsu... i have done all that you guys have said but i can find the problem with pb... what kind of virus/bug has Pb from begin? Why is it kicking all the time...

tsd16

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
Only problem I have with PB, is some ridiculous memory leak it causes on my system, so I cant let it run as a background task if I am not playing otherwise, after about an hour or two the PB process is eating up half my available memory.

CWAECW

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2009

toyota-1995

Distinguished
May 22, 2009

Hey, my name is nathan. I have vista and im getting kick from cod4 cus pb is kicking me from servers. how do i "run the game as admin."???
plz respond man!

Darktrevzy

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
fast way= right click on game and select run as Administrator. (this will only run as admin that one time)

long way=
1: create a shortcut
2: right click go to property's
3: under shortcut tab select Advanced
4: check Run as Administrator

G

Here is what you need to fix your punkbuster issues:

http://www.evenbalance.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.