attn: all news.individual users

Thanks for the notice N2. Check this out. I'd pay buuuuut.

http://news.individual.net/

--

Taffy is delicious.
3 answers Last reply

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the notice N2. Check this out. I'd pay buuuuut.
    >
    > http://news.individual.net/

    damn first time i use'd my new isp newsgroups one helluva a slow d/l.

    On 18-Feb-2005, "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:

    > damn first time i use'd my new isp newsgroups one helluva a slow d/l.

    Err... that is to be expected, it must synch / coordinate / d/l all the old
    stuff all over again.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

    > On 18-Feb-2005, "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:
    >
    >> damn first time i use'd my new isp newsgroups one helluva a slow d/l.
    >
    > Err... that is to be expected, it must synch / coordinate / d/l all the
    > old
    > stuff all over again.
    > --
    Guess I"m spoiled with news.indi having been using it since i left comcast
    in early 03
    > Don't Panic!

Games Diablo Delicious Video Games