attn: all news.individual users

Last response: in Video Games
February 18, 2005 2:55:23 AM

Thanks for the notice N2. Check this out. I'd pay buuuuut.

http://news.individual.net/

--

Taffy is delicious.
Anonymous

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
> Thanks for the notice N2. Check this out. I'd pay buuuuut.
>
> http://news.individual.net/

damn first time i use'd my new isp newsgroups one helluva a slow d/l.
> --
>
> Taffy is delicious.

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 6:40:07 PM

On 18-Feb-2005, "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:

> damn first time i use'd my new isp newsgroups one helluva a slow d/l.

Err... that is to be expected, it must synch / coordinate / d/l all the old
stuff all over again.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous

"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

> On 18-Feb-2005, "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:
>
>> damn first time i use'd my new isp newsgroups one helluva a slow d/l.
>
> Err... that is to be expected, it must synch / coordinate / d/l all the
> old
> stuff all over again.
> --
Guess I"m spoiled with news.indi having been using it since i left comcast
in early 03
!