Crysis Patch in a week or two....

warpete

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2007
What patch? You mean the one they promised three weeks ago? It really doesn't matter to me. I finished the game and have absolutely NO DESIRE to ever play it again. Maybe after they finish it.

Pollux

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2007
Only intrested in expansion packs.. I guess we all squeezed all the juice out of Crysis already. Poor multiplayer options.

mrmez

Splendid
Why all the Crysis hate?
I know they totally over-hyped it, but i didnt mind it, and will complete it again when i get back from holidays.
And yeah it was a bit buggy, but not nearly as fubar as stalker.

Pollux

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2007
Not hate, but when you're done with Crysis SP there's not much left..

The MP features are not 'addicting' enough to make you wanna play over and over again like other games, I think CryTek overlooked the MP gameplay a bit.

m1ddy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2007
Yer, the MP was severly lacking. I found the deathmatch boring. All buildings, no interesting terrain at all. I also found the other MP game mode rather confusing. That could of been me just being thick tho

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
I was confused the first round of power struggle, but after a round or two, I was whoring a tank..

the multiplayer is definitely lacking, need mods bad.. mechwarrior, can't wait..

spoonboy

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2007

You got that right! I bought stalker as soon as it hit the shelves at my local store. Completed it without any patches whatsoever, and I can tell you if ever there was a half finished half ass-ed game it was that. Still enjoyed the game loads but I liked the atmosphere and the setting and all, even when:

1. Side quests didnt work half the time,
2. It crashed at will,
3. All you could buy from the traders was food, health packs and perhaps some grenades too I think, hence i finished with 1.5 million RUs

Plus having 'game over' in big red letters when you die is just beyond cheesey

spoonboy

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2007

What!?! Mechwarrior?!?! please tell me there is a mechwarrior mod coming :bounce:

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/

Here's to hoping you can knock down trees and stomp on people!