Outlook express

I'm not sure if this is where this goes but I have to try.
I have an email with emoticons in it. I want to save this
email in MS word. I want it saved with the emoticons. How
can this be done so that it can be viewed with the
emoticons at a later time in MS Word? Thanks.

"jah711" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure if this is where this goes but I have to try.
> I have an email with emoticons in it. I want to save this
> email in MS word. I want it saved with the emoticons. How
> can this be done so that it can be viewed with the
> emoticons at a later time in MS Word? Thanks.

Unsure what you mean by "emotions", but I save lots of messages by opening
the message, then File>Save as...; in the dialog box, designate its name and
save it as a .nws message in a known folder to preserve all contents. Then
you can paste it into Word whenever wanted. If the emotions are other than
text symbols, good luck. But at least you still have the news message saved
to HD.

Malv