Getting animations to display!

I downloaded the new security service pak, and now I can't get ANY animations
to display in my browser. I went ALL THROUGH the security tabs under the
tools tab, but to no avail. I enabled java, scripting, you name it, but
still nothing works.

Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an
HTML file on a Windows XP Service Pack 2-based computer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;878461&Product=windowsxpsp2

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/