Usint the Internal Speaker

pt

Until now I've used external speakers without problems. Today, I had to
disconnect them, prior to a move. But I can't seem to get the internal
speaker to take over. How do I do so?

--
PT

Not very easily, I think. Your external speakers are connected to the audio
out on either the motherboard or a sound card, while the internal "speaker"
(usually a piezo electric thingy) is connected to the spk_out on the
motherboard. THAT signal is for system level events only, though I remember
from W95/98 that there was adriver that allowed it to work as a VERY poor
quality speaker (didn't need sound card for that).

--
Tumppi
Reply to group