Hidden recycle Bins?

I have a pentium 3/ 450mhz windows98 second edition With
Windows XP pro installed over it. I have a 13 gig
harddrive and a fairly new digital camera. Recently, I
deleted over 1gig in photos from my harddrive, I emptied
the recycle bin, disc clean up, and defrag the hard drive.
This did not free up any space, I still have only 5 gig
free. I've waited 2 weeks for this to process through
system restore. Still no more free space. Help!!

If alot of photos or music doesnt seem deleted,open my photos,
search,type in a print,after its thru,select,search for all files of
this type,then delete the unwanted.You might also go to run,type:
%Temp% In the new window,edit,select all,delete all,close-out,
empty recycle bin.Why would one wait 2 weeks for system restore !!!
You can create a restore point or delete them at anytime.