Crysis Cheat to next level

Status
Not open for further replies.

julesjt

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2004
I know this is not the best place, but I am stuck on assualt right before the tank level. I killed everything and blew up everything but the air strike is not happening. I need the cheat to go to the next level and skip this. I know I got everything.

This is the board before the tank board and you have to blow up the AAA which I did. I am stuck

mrmez

Splendid
Crysis is full of bugs.
I had a prob on the same level. Its something to do with game triggers and is caused by quick saving.
I got to the end of that level and it just wouldnt trigger the tank to go into the tunnel after it was blasted.

There is no skip level cheat afaik :(

Only option... load ur game at the end of the previous level, and replay the entire level without quick saving. U can do a regular save, and if u REALLY dont wanna play the level again, set the 'no target' cheat so u can mow thru in 5min.

:D

mrmez

Splendid
ROFL!!!!
OMG, u actually DID alt f4!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!

Reminds me of high school and old windows.
"how do i save this??"
Oh, just do a quick save... Alt-ctrl-del
"duhhhh what happened?"
Tell the teacher u just broke the computer, or i will

BWAAAHAHAHHAHHA!

Pollux

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2007
I tried alt + f4 it just shuts down game. I know I have everything, I have to.

I'm sorry but if you tried the Alt+F4, I'd suggest giving the Crysis walkthrough another look, I'm sure you missed something :)

julesjt

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2004
first of all all I am in idiot mode. I was not thinking. I just want past this level, can someone send me the saved game right passed that level.

spac13

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2007
ok i'll help you out, the game isn't good enough to be stuck on a level you can't finish due to bugs.

this is not a "cheat" as such but it will work for you.

look at the walkthrough and find out what level is next.

open the benchmark tool that is in the game file.

select the level from the benchmark list and run the benchmark

it will load the level from the start and allow you to play the level.....

this is ANOTHER HUGE problem with the game as it will save the game as if you have reached that level. so once it loads just save it and close the game.

re-start crysis.exe on your desktop and load the save game.

and your sweet.

and lets face it, if crytek can't release a game that actually runs the benchmark without saving it as an actual level you have played then why can't we use it to skip the crap they stuffed up.

happy shooting

js_karan

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2008
well I went to the crysis folder in my computer C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Bin32
but there r two options one is benchmark gpu and the other is benchmark computer which one do I select
and also when I benchmarked my gpu there was no list of levels to select from so please help me I stuck at the end of the level of assault

Status
Not open for further replies.