Sign in with
Your question

Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !

Tags:
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Spam
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 11, 2007 3:36:06 AM

Spam Deleted

More about : average wow powerleveling price falls christmas

December 11, 2007 12:41:53 PM

omg... you actually got the timing right this time? Why hasn't your name or url been filtered yet? Go away.
December 11, 2007 1:20:13 PM

Reading through that link made me think, how sad people actually are. I mean who would be so sad that they would actually pay people to complete a game for them.

“Hey I got this new game, it’s called Crysis”

“Yeah, what’s it like?”

“Don’t know I paid someone £200 to complete it for me”

Is the fun in WOW not meant to be the taking part? I mean building up your character and personalizing it to your taste is meant to be what the game is all about is it not? And if it isn’t then why are people playing these games? Is it for a sense of self-satisfaction to make them think they belong? Are people paying lots of money just to feel like they are worth something and that people look up to them and think they are exciting and fun.

Are sad geeks paying extortionists lots of money to make other geeks think they are cool?

If you ask me WOW needs to be changed, these websites would not exist if it were the taking part that was the fun thing. People should love to build up there character, they should want to. There should not be such an incentive that people are willing to pay £200 to get through 99% of the game. For me this is such a sad realisation, I really just can’t get over how sad parts of the human race have became.

Gamers that buy ready completed characters in my eyes are swimming about in the public toilets urinal of gaming. They are right next to train spotters and men that collect Barbie dolls. I once seen a program on TV where some men were so lonely they collected life like waxwork doles that you are able to have sexual relations with. They actually needed a dole because they where so uninteresting and boring that no one would put up with them. This is exactly what people are doing when they buy high-level characters for MMORPG’s.

You people are actually so sad they will be making TV programs of you in 5 or 10 years. Just like the people who collect doles to have relations with.
Related resources
December 11, 2007 1:39:29 PM

Quote:
Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !

Actually, since the Solstice is on the 22nd, Christmas is in Winter...
December 11, 2007 1:50:01 PM

Quote:

If you ask me WOW needs to be changed, these websites would not exist if it were the taking part that was the fun thing. People should love to build up there character, they should want to. ... For me this is such a sad realisation, I really just can%u2019t get over how sad parts of the human race have became.
Yeah, it's pretty lame. When I was GM in a WoW guild, we often recruited new server transfers that wanted a guild since our population was so limited. I'd say 7/10 times it would turn out that they bought their character (and sucked) then wondered why they were getting kicked from the guild.

Quote:
There should not be such an incentive that people are willing to pay £200 to get through 99% of the game.

I think people do it because they hear from a friend how "awesome"*** endgame is, and they just want to get there as quickly as possible. Only problem is... they don't know jack S&*# about their toon. :D 

*** - WoW endgame is not awesome. You get many teenagers (and adults that act like teenagers) together in one spot to work a team. Except this attitude only lasts about a week in most guilds, then everyone is ready to quit / whine / b*#$& & moan to get an item titled with purple text. This is the reason I quit the game.
December 19, 2007 5:31:25 PM

I hear you rgeist - too many dolts who powerlevel their toons or buy an account at auction have NO CLUE what to do with the toons they have, and do nothing but foul the game up for those of us that have worked and learned to play well... :non: 

Thankfully you can still find good guilds and solid players who make the game fun, and I hope you come back eventually, though perhaps not as a GM - thankless job that...
December 19, 2007 5:45:45 PM

Quote:
Thankfully you can still find good guilds and solid players who make the game fun, and I hope you come back eventually, though perhaps not as a GM - thankless job that...
Oh yeah... lol. You never get reps for when things go well. It's always the negatives that come out. :) 

Anyways, I probably will come back during when the next Northrend expansion hits. Seems like MMO's are the only games with enough content to satisfy me... lol. I'm the kind of person that will finish a game in one sitting. (Except for games like Oblivion, NWN, etc.)
!